Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Delicious cookies on my sites

Since opening up the anagram solver ( http://word-finder.gb4.eu ) and the URL Shortener ( http://gb4.eu ) I was reminded that my sites need to comply with the EU Laws on cookies.

The sites do not use cookies. But I had to pop up a dismissable box to explain that. Which required the use of a cookie.

This is my cookie policy for those sites:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cookie policy

Some of the Google Adsense Ads you see and links to various social media sites use cookies to 'enhance your experience'.

This site does not require or use cookies apart from one, delicious, exception:
  • The pop-up box on the front page uses a cookie when you dismiss its message - telling you it uses cookies - in order to remember you dismissed it.

More info

By continuing to use this site you're agreeing to our use of cookies.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What do you think of my cookie policy?

No comments:

Post a Comment