Wednesday, 29 June 2016

On failure

Simon Brown
I have failed.
Failed to protect my family from Simon Brown of skignz Limited.
His one and only talent is his ability to be totally plausible when lying and I was too late in seeing it.
He has stolen my business, stolen my ideas, stolen my possessions ... but worst of all is what he gave me. He gave me the knowledge that I could not protect the most vulnerable member of my family from a man who is totally morally bankrupt. A man without honour.
I have failed.
Let this be a warning to anyone who deals with this man.
His lies will convince you, his affability charm you .. but he is hollow. No creativity, a fragile ego, a misogynist, a bully, a pretend man. A human simulacrum. Be wary.
I have failed.
My future has been ripped from me.
My widow will condemn my action as cowardly.
So be it.
I have failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment